Lori Anne McKague
Please note that as one of our earlier designs, this jigsaw has non-standard sizes. The special shapes of these jigsaws mean the dimensions and piece counts vary, but they will have a similar area to the standard sizes.
“Curiosity is the heart of creativity.”
When the mind’s eye is a kaleidoscope, creation springs forth from the most unlikely of places. Such vision inspires artist Lori Anne McKague’s off-beat works of art.
Retiring to a mountaintop in Chilliwack, BC, Canada, after 40 years as a successful graphic designer, Lori’s creative curiosity found new avenues of expression, fed by her passion for travel, and the beautiful wilderness around her. Perpetually armed with art journal and pen, Lori found herself channeling each new adventure into visions of shape and movement, which flowed as ink to paper into a series of other-worldly creations she christened “Doodles.”
Later, by adding colour, each Doodle transcended its birth in black and white to a harmonized visual symphony that transfixes the eye. Lori’s graphic expertise also led her to expand her Doodles into an army of repeatable patterns, each with its own peculiar but pleasing rhythm, as they marched across wearable works of art and other assorted whatnots.
Recognizing kindred souls, Lori has now partnered with Anthology Puzzles to render her Doodles into visual mysteries that will challenge even the most seasoned puzzlers. As one of our Subscription Series Artists, Lori invites you to lose yourself in the challenging puzzles she’s designed in collaboration with Anthology.
And now, with the release of “Renaissance Fair”, Lori’s curiosity has reached a new level of creativity with her first doodle-cut puzzle design. See what happens when the doodle artist is given free rein to dream up whimsies, then doodle all the puzzle piece shapes on top of her original artwork.
To find out more about Lori Anne McKague’s art, or to purchase her one-of-a-kind originals, please visit www.typewisewhatnotshop.com
Production, Shipping & Returns
- Our jigsaws are made-to-order. Current production time is up to 8 Days so please factor this in when selecting your shipping option.
- We offer discounted, tracked worldwide shipping!
- Returns are only accepted if the packaging is unopened or your jigsaw is damaged on arrival.
- Consider selecting our new Eco Packaging option, which ships without a display box to reduce both the cost and environmental impact.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social media with any questions.
About Our Puzzles
- Each of our jigsaws is made-to-order in our Grand Forks, North Dakota workshop. We use sustainably sourced wood and the finest quality art printing techniques to bring you a puzzle that looks as good in a frame as it does on your coffee table!
- Our entire production process takes place in house, giving us the ability to offer you a variety of sizes, cut patterns and packaging.
- We also pay royalties directly to our Anthology Artists, so keep a look out for their designs!