Please note that as one of our earlier designs, this jigsaw has non-standard sizes.
LeeAnn Sanders is an artist, illustrator and surface pattern designer that lives and works in South Dakota and the Florida Keys. She spends most days creating images on the computer or in watercolors that reflect her rather easygoing outlook on life and her love for the sea. She portrays the beauty and fun she finds everyday in life, and much of her work is full of color and whimsy. Visit more of her world at her website at https://www.leeannsanders.com.
Artist Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/bluelagoonartandjewelry/
Production, Shipping & Returns
- Our jigsaws are made-to-order. Current production time is up to 8 Days so please factor this in when selecting your shipping option.
- We offer discounted, tracked worldwide shipping!
- Returns are only accepted if the packaging is unopened or your jigsaw is damaged on arrival.
- Consider selecting our new Eco Packaging option, which ships without a display box to reduce both the cost and environmental impact.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social media with any questions.
About Our Puzzles
- Each of our jigsaws is made-to-order in our Grand Forks, North Dakota workshop. We use sustainably sourced wood and the finest quality art printing techniques to bring you a puzzle that looks as good in a frame as it does on your coffee table!
- Our entire production process takes place in house, giving us the ability to offer you a variety of sizes, cut patterns and packaging.
- We also pay royalties directly to our Anthology Artists, so keep a look out for their designs!