Please note that as one of our earlier designs, this jigsaw has non-standard sizes.
Known for her string and nail art pieces, Sara recently began creating digital art to add to her repertoire. Sara is a dog mom of two, and an avid member of the puzzle community. Sara lives in Iowa and is looking to grow as a puzzle artist. Her puzzle Instagram is @yeahpuzzles and her new art page is @sarakruseart - you can find artwork plus anything puzzle related in her shop at www.YeahPuzzles.Etsy.com
Artist Social Media: https://www.instagram.com/SaraKruseArt
Production, Shipping & Returns
- Our jigsaws are made-to-order. Current production time is up to 8 Days so please factor this in when selecting your shipping option.
- We offer discounted, tracked worldwide shipping!
- Returns are only accepted if the packaging is unopened or your jigsaw is damaged on arrival.
- Consider selecting our new Eco Packaging option, which ships without a display box to reduce both the cost and environmental impact.
- Contact email@example.com or DM us on social media with any questions.
About Our Puzzles
- Each of our jigsaws is made-to-order in our Grand Forks, North Dakota workshop. We use sustainably sourced wood and the finest quality art printing techniques to bring you a puzzle that looks as good in a frame as it does on your coffee table!
- Our entire production process takes place in house, giving us the ability to offer you a variety of sizes, cut patterns and packaging.
- We also pay royalties directly to our Anthology Artists, so keep a look out for their designs!