Please note that as one of our earlier designs, this jigsaw has non-standard sizes.
Debby Lightman Casher is the owner, artist, & educator of Mindfulnice. She is a mom of 3 and a licensed artist who holds a Masters Degree in Psychology with a focus on mindfulness education. Debby combines her passion for art with her expertise to create a variety of products & lessons that inspire others to live a mindfully nice life. Debby's style is sweet & stylized, oftentimes with a vintage flair. You can learn more about Debby at Mindfulnice.com and on instagram at @mindfulnice_com
Production, Shipping & Returns
- Our jigsaws are made-to-order. Current production time is up to 8 Days so please factor this in when selecting your shipping option.
- We offer discounted, tracked worldwide shipping!
- Returns are only accepted if the packaging is unopened or your jigsaw is damaged on arrival.
- Consider selecting our new Eco Packaging option, which ships without a display box to reduce both the cost and environmental impact.
- Contact email@example.com or DM us on social media with any questions.
About Our Puzzles
- Each of our jigsaws is made-to-order in our Grand Forks, North Dakota workshop. We use sustainably sourced wood and the finest quality art printing techniques to bring you a puzzle that looks as good in a frame as it does on your coffee table!
- Our entire production process takes place in house, giving us the ability to offer you a variety of sizes, cut patterns and packaging.
- We also pay royalties directly to our Anthology Artists, so keep a look out for their designs!