Anthology Artist Info & Contract
- Our Anthology Artist program is open to all artists of all skill levels, subject to accepting the terms below and meeting our image requirements. Our aim is to make it easy and affordable to purchase your art at wholesale prices for resale through your own means or to generate passive income from royalty payments earned through sales of your designs through our online store.
- You must be over the age of 18 years of age or be the legal representative if the artist is under 18.
- You must have a PayPal account in order to receive royalty payments.
- Generous 7% royalty on all retail and wholesale sales, with access to a portal where you can view your sales in real time and request payouts whenever you like.
- Access wholesale pricing on your designs with no minimum purchase requirements.
- Your designs will be available to the public through our website in addition to your own sales channels, getting you additional visibility.
- You retain all rights to your artwork.
- Opportunity to have your own subscription, which can generate more regular royalty income. This is an invite only offering subject to generating a minimum number of sales.
- Upload your designs through the application page, ensuring you complete all of the required information and format your file names correctly.
- Wait up to 6 weeks for an approval email, which will contain your wholesale discount code and Royalty Portal access information.
- If you have not heard from us after 6 weeks, your work has not been accepted. Due to high application levels we do not send out individual emails, but you are welcome to contact us if you require any explanation.
- Our most successful artists are those who regularly promote their designs using social media or encourage physical stores to stock their puzzles. The easiest means of generating income is by directing customers to purchase from our website. The most profitable is to purchase wholesale and resell yourself at a higher markup.
- You are permitted to repackage your jigsaws under your own branding subject to including our name and website somewhere on or in the packing.
- Submitting your images constitutes a legally binding contract as set out below.
- We currently accept ISO 216 image sizes up to A3. You can crop your image during upload if required and the system will determine if the quality is high enough. Shaped designs are not currently supported unless by prior arrangement.
- A PayPal account is required to receive royalty payments. Payments will be sent in USD for "Goods & Services" and any currency conversion or transaction fees are the responsibility of the artist.
- Royalties owed can be viewed on our Royalty Portal. We typically release payments when there is a balance of $100 or more, but you can request payment at any time if you wish.
- Uploading an image does not guarantee that we will use it.
- Marketing of your designs is your responsibility. We aim to post on social media about your images at least once per quarter but this is not guaranteed.
- A resale certificate must be provided if you wish your wholesale purchases to be exempt from sales tax.
I, the Artist, grant Anthology Puzzles, LLC a non-exclusive license to use this image for the purpose of creating, marketing and retailing jigsaw puzzles and art prints for a period of two (2) years from the date I submit the image, and agree that after two years this license will continue to be valid until such time as either party gives 30 days notice to cancel, after which Anthology Puzzles, LLC will cease producing jigsaws using this image but may continue to market and sell any existing inventory. I understand that I retain all rights to my image and remain free to use it for any purpose other than creating, marketing and retailing jigsaw puzzles.
I, the Artist, accept that Anthology Puzzles, LLC agrees to make a royalty payment of 7% of the pre-tax sale price of each and every jigsaw puzzle containing this image, including wholesale purchases, and that payments will be made only via PayPal in USD for "Goods & Services". I understand that I, the artist, will be responsible for any fees incurred as a result of this process, such as transaction and currency exchange fees for artists based outside of the USA. I, the Artist, also accept that it is my responsibility to monitor royalties due by using the Royalty Portal and that payments will only be made upon request via the Portal unless Anthology Puzzles, LLC deems the amount owed substantial enough to warrant immediate payment. Requested payments will be made within 14 days.
I accept that neither I, nor Anthology Puzzles, LLC make any warranties with respect to the use, sale or other transfer of this image and that neither party shall hold the other liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, that are in any way related to this artwork. I also accept that Anthology Puzzles, LLC makes no guarantee as to if or when this image will be used or withdrawn from use and therefore makes no guarantee that any royalty payments will be earned. I further warrant that I own the rights to this image and have obtained model and/or property release agreements if required.
I accept that if any provision (deemed to be a section of this form for which a checkbox has been ticked) of this contract (deemed to be this entire form) shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
This portal is for artists to track sales of puzzles containing their images. To log into your customer/wholesale account please use the relevant menu tab.